Whatever thing, of whatsoever kind it be,
'Tis wisdom's part in each the very thing to see.

Summer Training Program

Summer Training Programmes:

The Summer Training programmes are organised for the students pursuing first year Post Graduation in Government and Government aided colleges in order to motivate them and also create a research temperament among the participating students. Students pursuing post graduation in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics are selected at the state level. During the selection process it is ensured that 75% students are from colleges located in Rural Tamil Nadu and the remaining 25% students were selected from colleges in and around Chennai.

The Summer Training Programmes are organised in the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for a period of 21 days during the summer months of May and June every year.

Tamilnadu Scientist Directory


Tamilnadu Students Science Congress

Member Institutes

Manarkeni - For School Students